Naija Wahala Blog

Sunday 3 September 2017

(VIDEO) Nnamdi Kanu: Burn Nigerian Down To The Ground Any Day You Hear Buhari Re-arrest Me


WATCH | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE


High-points Of his Speech

Any day you wake up and hear that i have been arrested burn Nigeria down to the ground" Nnamdi Kanu Fumes

 "How dear somebody Published that "Biafra Leader On The Run" ? Who is that Idiot?"

 "I am going to Abuja with 2 million IPOB members on the 17th of September 2017 for my court case, we will take the battle to our enemies"

 "All IPOB members are under OATH and order directly from me, Any day you wake up and hear that i have been arrested burn Nigeria down to the ground"

 The worst mistake Muhammadu Buhari ever made was to arrest me in the first place

 I will break the Nigeria into pieces

 I was not Afraid Of Buhari inside His Law Court, i was not afraid when i was under lock and key in Prison, is it now that i am in My fathers compound i will be afraid of him ?

 The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, his name is Jubril he is from Sudan, after Intensive plastic surgery they brought him back and thought him how to speak and act like Buhari

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment

Please no use of abusive or hate speech