Naija Wahala Blog

Tuesday 4 July 2017

19-year-old girl who scored 233 in UTME and wants to be a doctor dies

The dreams, aspirations, and ambitions of a young girl have just been caught off by death. 19-year-old Cynthia Uzochukwu aspires to be a medical doctor and hence worked towards that direction which made her score 233 in the just written Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. It is, however, sad that the young lady did not live long enough to gain admission into any tertiary institution.
Her facebook wall was filled with messages of grief, pain and mourning.
A facebook user known as Uzochukwu Love Pascal who claimed to be the brother of the deceased paid tribute to his sister explaining how much Cynthia desired to be a medical doctor.
He wrote, ” My sis Cynthia Uzochukwu made her jamb and wen she was alive she told me, ‘ brother I will become a doctor..to treat mum and my siblings…I laugh at her n she say brother u will see it…now am seeing that you’re really a doctor because you are on step u front….i’m always proud of u,I will always love u Dr Cynthia Anurika Uzochukwu”

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment

Please no use of abusive or hate speech